Men who experience urinary incontinence often live in fear of accidents. Any male external catheter with a leg bag provides discretion and security; however, most products on the market require tight leg straps that can be particularly painful and even harmful to the elderly or disabled. The Uro Bag System is an ideal alternative that doesn’t sacrifice quality for comfort.
Without the use of uncomfortable leg straps that can cut off circulation and chafe the skin, the Uro Bag System remains in place while the wearer enjoys full mobility. The system is comprised of an extension tube that connects to any male external catheter and a strapless leg bag that collects urine. The product benefits those suffering from incontinence in ways other bag systems and diapers do not:
- Physical – Doesn’t cause side-effects such as skin ulcers
- Mental – Never worry about the bag falling to the ground
- Financial – Reusability makes it more cost efficient than diapers
Uro Bag System Includes:
- 30 day reusable 700ml/24oz latex rubber leg bag
- T-valve release port
- Unisex leg bag holder with 2 pockets
- Catheter tube with connector
Individuals who have latex allergies or have been diagnosed with spina bifida are advised not to use the Uro Bag System due to risk of allergic reaction.