Looking for replacement tubing or external catheters?
What is the Stadium Gal you ask?
Once again we have adapted a product that has already been used in the Health Care Industry, and provided it to those who hate the waiting. It is called a Female Urinary Pouch. The pouch is Non-Latex, and contains an Odor-Barrier pouch film. At the bottom of the pouch is a Convenience Drain that connects to the leg bag system (worn on the inner calf). It is one size fits all, and is cut to fit one’s needs. Pouch stays in place y using adhesives that are provided. Application is explained in the instruction guide.
- Designed for extended wear time
- New ergonomic design
- Clear drainage valve to allow for visual Confirmation of open & close
- Improved Non-PVC Bag: Clear, Softer, Quiet
- Improved Straps: 100% Latex-Free Velcro® straps
- Improved Flutter Valve: Softer material, with new folding pattern to eliminate valve Crimps
About the Urine Collection Leg Bag
These urine collection leg bag have the first ever, built-in, anti-reflux valve that is virtually self-cleaning and interference free. Uninterrupted flow and problem free use.
- Exclusive “HIGH-FLOW” Anti-Reflux Valve
- Improved, Reinforced Strap Eyelets
- Easy Twist-Type Drain Valve Closure
Because our anti-reflux valve is enclosed in a hard valve housing, it can’t be held shut even when in sitting or reclining positions like other inferior products.
Straps Upgrade for Urine Bag Straps
We recommend upgrading the leg bag straps to the Fitz-All Fabric Straps.
Disclaimer: Insert the top connector of the leg bag as far as possible into the tubing.