The Manhood Absorbent Pouch, from Coloplast, is designed for light incontinence or urinary leakage. Using a super absorbent polymer, the pouch can hold up to 250cc liquid to keep the skin dry. A single box of pouches contains 30 individual units. A strip of adhesive tape allows the wearer to position the pouch and securely keep the layers in place within their clothing.
ManHood® absorbent pouches provide discreet comfort and reliable protection for the man with moderate urinary incontinence (ideal for the post-prostatectomy patient). Superior capacity (250cc) and increased comfort means no leaks, no odor, no bulk and no noise.
- Remove backing from adhesive strip.
- Place Manhood pouch in your briefs, with adhesive strip facing away from the body.
- Secure adhesive to briefs
- Position penis in ManHood pouch.
- When ManHood pouch is full, dispose of properly. Do not flush down toilet.