Designed to provide travelers, campers and hikers with shelter from the elements and any curious wildlife, the GO Anywhere Privacy Shelter™ is very portable with it weighing just 7lbs and coming supplied in its own carrying bag.
With the quick release mechanism for easy setup, the tent can be up in seconds with just a tug on 2 ropes and it is then secured with a choose of either 4 stakes or weight pockets. It is as easily dissembled as it is assembled.
The Privacy Tent is an umbrella shaped heavy duty frame covered with fire retardant and water resistant fabric.
There are 3 center mesh panels with fabric to let air in and out but closely enough knit together to keep most creepy crawlies and bugs out. The mesh windows also have privacy flaps. A flap and loop at the top of the tent allows for a shower head or a light.
The tent is generously sized being 6’6” at its center point and providing 4’x4’ square foot of floor space. There’s an inside storage pocket to keep the toilet tissue or wet wipes in as well as providing a handy place to lodge the torch while the toilet is in use at night.
If you love tailgating but hate the fact there is never a restroom around when you need one, or the port o let line is too long, this is just what you are looking for.
About the Privacy Tent PUP
- Size: 64” zippered privacy door, 4’x4’ ‘floorless’ base for sanitation purposes, 6’6” tall, folds to 28”x6″
- 3 screened windows for cross ventilation
- Sealable upper-access flap allows for shower/hose/flashlight to be inserted
- Nylon mesh storage pockets hold supplies, waste kits, towels, or magazine
- Designed with 3 ground flaps attached to the tent walls, which provides an extra way to anchor your shelter when you’re unable to use the stakes
- Quick-deploy set-up and take down is easy with snap poles and hinges
- One person can set up in seconds
- Weight: 7 lbs. Taffeta nylon flame retardant fabric
- Military NSN: 4510-01-485-0763
Easy to Use, Store, and Carry: Perfect for Tailgating and Camping
- Remove from storage sheath
- Make sure elbows are facing upwards
- Locate rope located in the center of the tent
- As you pull up, start locking hinges into place by applying pressure to both above and below each hinge locking them into place
- Then do the same for the bottom hinges
- Ground secure flaps can provide additional security when you are using tent on a solid surface
- Make sure door is zipped closed
- Move to bottom hinge that is easiest to reach
- To release hinge, press in on the pole, pull the collar down and release the hinge
- Repeat step for remaining hinges
- Repeat that step again for all four top hinges
- When the last hinge is unlocked, make sure the top of the tent is pushed down into the center
- Pull the legs up so they look like a spider
- Collect the legs and wrapped the excess tent around the poles so it can be placed into the storage bag