New and Improved Bedside Female Urinal
Easy twist connector allowing for quick bag replacement. Collection bag now has new kink resistant tubing and new bed hanger clip. Redesigned thicker, more durable, double sealed, multi-use, replaceable and fast draining. The bed and portable urinal provides the best comfort, protection and ease when using.
The Advantage Bedside Urinal for Females works by rapidly draining the urine down through the tube into the 2 liter collection bag. This system helps to leave the toileting aid ready for continued use over the course of the night or day. The unique design helps to promote dignity, confidence and independence, and is able to help reduce spills, falls, caregiver workload, briefs and catheter use. Without the need to move from your current sitting or laying area, it allows for use without worrying about mess. Simply empty the drainage bag the next morning.
The Best Feature of The Advantage Urinal
- Comfort model foam ring around the opening
- It’s a toileting aid designed to fit comfortably to the female body without feeling out of place
- Foam ring is made from a closed-cell non-absorbent polyethylene material
- Removable reservoir large capacity bag
- Durable hose that allows fluid to flow rapidly
- Anti-Reflux valve will keep urine in the bag even if it falls
For added comfort there is the Ultra Comfort model has a 1 inch size over length foam ring. The Closed-cell non-absorbent polyethylene Foam Ring removes skin breakdown and irritation. Ideally designed for the elderly, disabled, and individuals who suffer from incontinence, urinary problems, chronic immobility problems, and movement disorders.
How to Use Bedside Urinal – Video
Comfort Female Urinal by Advantage Urinal Systems
More About The Advantage Urinal
- Reduces Spills
- Reduces Urine Odor
- Urine Bag Capacity: 2000ml (70oz)
- Promotes confidence, independence, and dignity
- Unique Design
- Easy to Completely Drain the Urinal
- Foam Ring Provides Comfort
- Reduces Skin Irritation
- Easy to Use
My mother has been struggling with ALS and many places that claim to be “accessible” are not for her. This device has given her piece of mind while traveling. She not longer has to worry about “what if I can’t get off their toilet”. She can travel with confidence now!